Day 1 Chandigarh Manali
Pickup from Chandigarh Railway station / airport and drive to Manali the valley of unspoilt scenic beauty. Manali is a beautiful spot, in the midst of pine wood, with high mountain towering above it. Enjoy the Scenic ‘Queen of Hill stations’ and the Beas river from the window of your cab. Cab will take 8 -10 hours to reach Manali and the distance is 310 Kms. The cab will pass through Bilaspur, Sundernagar, Mandi and Kullu on the way to Manali.
Day 2 Manali local sight seeing
Early Morning proceed for full day tour of Hadimba Devi – Vashisht Hot Sulphur Spring –Arjun Gufa -Nehru Kund – Solang Valley – Manali. After humbling experience views and natural beauty stay in Manali.
- Hadimaba Devi :- The Hidimba Devi or Hidimbi Devi temple is built around a cave where Hidimba performed meditation. Hadimaba Devi , wife of Bhim – The Pandva.
- Vashisht Hot Sulphur Springs :- Across the Beas river about 3.2 km from the Manali bus stand.There is a Pyramidal stone temple dedicated to Vashishta Muni.
- Arjun Gufa :- The legendary cave, 5km from Manali.
- Nehru Kund :- A spring of clear cold water named, after the late Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru 6km from Manali.
- Solang Valley :- A splended valley between Manali and Kothi, enjoy view of glaciers and snow – capped mountain peaks.
Day 3 Manali Rohtang Pass
After Breakfast, proceed for a full day trip to Rohtang Pass visit Rahala Water Falls and Rani Nullah falls Solang Valley. Over Night Stay at Hotel.
- Rohtang Pass :- For anyone visiting Manali, a trip to the fabled Rohtang pass at 3980 M/ 13,400 feet is almost mandatory. The Pass is open from June to September. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor.
- Rahala Falls :- 16 km from Manali town, at the start of the climb to the Rohtang Pass, are the beautiful Rahala falls at an attitude of 8,500 ft.
Day 4 Manali Manikaran
After breakfast leave for full day sightseeing tour to Manikaran. Visit Manikaran via Kullu and Kasol Valley. Enjoy River rafting in kullu on own basis.
- Manikaran :- At an altitude of 1,737 metres at a distance about 85km from Manali via Bhuntar Manikaran is a famous spot in the Parvati valley for it’s hot water springs, trout fishing. Thousands of pilgrims have their dip in the hot water.
Day 5 Manali Chandigarh
Checkout from Hotel and drive towards Chandigarh. Dropping at Chandigarh railway station / airport for onward journey.
This package includes:
1. Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholic)
2. Breakfast and dinner. (only vegetarian meals )
3. Transport services by an exclusive vehicle as per itinerary.
4. All applicable taxes
5. Honeymoon Package add-on like flower decoration, honeymoon cake, candle light dinner etc. will cost Rs 1200 extra.